Our core value of seeking intimacy with God led to our partnership with Kingdom League International. We've adopted their 1Church1Day strategy to help us connect and activate prayer networks in the Yakima Valley. Click here for TYT's 1Church1Day app.
What is 1 Church 1 Day?
1Church1Day (formerly known as Operation Rolling Thunder) is an integrated proven strategy whose name simultaneously declares the vision and the strategy.
- The Vision - One Church One Day (1Church1Day)
- Jesus prayed that we would be one even as He and the Father are one. John 17:21 We are called to unite as one body - Ephesians 4:3-6, Ezekiel 37:1-11 & 1 Corinthians 12:12?
- There is a people who can hasten the "Day of the Lord." 2 Peter 3:10-12 Salvation precedes the "Day of the Lord" - Joel 2:1-11, 2:31-32 & Acts 2:20-23
- The Strategy - One Church One Day (1Church1Day)
- One church takes one day of 24/7 prayer each month. Councils made up of kingdom minded leaders from local congregations meet one day each month to seek wisdom and strategy from heaven to transform their community.
- The councils create prayer targets and the decrees their churches will pray. What brings the unity is not our style but rather our agreement with God's word in prayer.
When congregations in a community cooperate 24/7 prayer can be established quickly and no longer do we have to muse saying "one day the church will become one." But rather we will be able to say "this day the Church became one" as we prayed together in agreement with the word.
Over the years we've seen from Catholic to Charismatic and from Pentecostal to Presbyterians unite and work together in communities around the world through Operation Rolling Thunder. We've discovered that:
- We are uniting together to build our Father's house of prayer for all nations with a strategy that facilitates 24/7 prayer, praise and worship. This is the atmosphere of heaven and our Lord's abiding presence in a city or region changes everything. (Isa. 56:7, Isa. 2:2, Mic. 4:1-2)
- God's presence is the key to the harvest and continual prayer exponentially increases the effectiveness of strategic evangelism.
- We are uniting together because we are stronger and wiser together than apart and God called us to connect together (1Cor. 12:12, Ezekiel 37:1-11)
- We honor wisdom, God's word, jurisdictions and the gifts He has given to men through the councils we form. (Prov. 24:3-6, Acts 17:26, Ephesians 4:7-16, Romans 12:1-9 and 1 Corinthians 12:1-9)
- It is not our style of prayer (i.e. Baptist verses Apostolic) but rather the agreement in prayer using God's word that exponentially increases the power that the Church can project with results.
- We drive responsibility and authority down to the lowest level. Measurable, remarkable, reproducible results come from the prayer targets established through the councils. Honoring local gifts, jurisdictions and authority is the key.